Chat accounts will not work here, however you must use an email that exists in chat to sign up.

Introductions

Tell us about yourself.

Comments

• I'm the strongest!

• Scheherazade is a member of the very large and controversial WayStone family. She will be the one to work with this new forum.

• edited March 9

hi

• im an asshole

• Yall know who I am. The pain in the butt coder at your service.

• AceAce
    edited March 10

Eyo, most know me, go by Ace these days. Owner of Sexual Truth or Dare Club. Here if anyone needs anything.

• I make shitty Jojo art. Owner of the Jojo room, at your service! .。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+

• wattup wattup wattuppp name's otis i'm 19 and i never learned how to fuckin read

• Hi, my name is Phil and I am just here to find a role playing partner. End of story.

• I got the best hair

• Hiii, I'm Jynn. Just lookin around and seein what's up.

• edited March 12

Mostly testing this out but yeah, hi. I think a fair amount of people already know me. . . . edit test.

• I'm a MIL--I mean I'm a friendly lady that lives next to you--be sure to drop by for some tea, okay?

• Hey there, I am one that visit the site a fair bit, but would rather not say who I am, mostly due to how varry they are depending on my mood and the day.

• Hello.

• Only the most savage of bears.

• I'm Robin, and I'll be robbin' your heart

• I'm Deum--I hold The Monster Layouts (previously known as Ellexide Codes)--AND I'M BOUTTA DAB ON THEM HATERS

• My name is DAMIEN FUCKIN LAVEY and you best remember it if you know what's good for you.

• You first Dav! (When I try to quote Dav, it gives me a 'Request failed with status code 500' error.) Seems to work with others though! Hmmm. :)

• The most gangsta, pimpin, bitch-fuckin, slob-killin, gang-bangin, money-makin, mothefucker around.

• I am Fishy and I am here to glub.

• I'm Little Bird! Tweet tweet!

• edited April 27

Some big talk being bandied around here... 😉 ~ If you're a fan of rp and a gay guy... I'll have an impressions to make there. 😇

• I can write sweetly or darkly... it's just a matter of shared tastes, and coniderate writing with honesty, ~x~

• my name odus and im a fuckin stain